Hammonasset Beach State Park, 1288 Boston Post Road, Madison CT
- New 4,200 square foot environmental educational facility run and operated by the Department of Energy and Environmental Protection.
- The building was constructed with a steel frame, wood beams, and decking, cedar shingles cover the exterior, with intricate artwork to enhance the love of nature.
- Start Date May 2015, completed May 2016
- Construction Manager: Colliers International
- Architect: Northeast Collaborative Architects, LLC
Additional Retail and Special Interest Projects