Rocky Hill, CT
- Demolition of the existing detention cells and adjacent bathroom and reconstruction of new detention cells and bathroom in a similar location in a new configuration
- Relocation of existing Dispatch center to Upper Level and interior renovations to existing areas at Main and Upper Levels including new Evidence Processing room, break rooms, and handicapped accessible toilet room.
- Overall affected area: 5,000 square feet
- Trades Included: Selective Demolition, Masonry Block Walls, Rough Carpentry, Interior
- Architectural Woodwork, Penetration Firestopping, Doors and Frames, Detention Doors, Drywall, Plumbing, Mechanical, and Electrical Systems
- Owner: Town of Rocky Hill
- Architect: Kaestle Boos Associates, Inc.